I received the following email in reply to my email. They have since charged my checking account TWICE and my account is still open. There hard sell calls are rediculous. They don't understand NO!

Thank you for contacting our support team.

Per your request, the account listed under swallowsunshine.com has been cancelled, effective today. If you need to refer to this cancellation in the future, please refer to ticket 5049682.

Please be advised there will be no further charges on your account from Web.com from this date going forward. We hope that Web.com will have a chance in the future to work with you and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Please reply to this email if we can assist you further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hounded by sales people charging me after cancelled my acct. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of webcom cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $84. Webcom needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned webcom cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Webcom.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Dear Abington, Pennsyvania,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, will look into this ticket for you to verify that your cancellation request has been managed properly and have someone contact you for verification.

Sincerely,