I signed up for web.com.

After seeing their Three templates I realized they are not for my business ( sailboat gear). After about an hour on the phone they finally allowed me to cancel I now received an automated call from them every day at about 11:30am. Not much I can do about that as It's a recorded message and wants me to be on hold for another 1/2 hour or so. I tried to retrieve the message and talk to someone but was put on hold again!I can't warn consumers enough to stay away from these people.

I still get the calls everyday and really don't have the time to deal with their harassment.What a NIGHTMARE.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Webcom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom marketing calls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

Shopify - Fraudulent online stores Shopify "Shopify is promoting scams. It's allowing scam artists and fraudulent stores to steal people's money. Stores sell stuff and then delete themselves from Shopify and customers don't receive the product..." Read more GreenGeeks - Didn't Provide the 30-Day Full Refund GreenGeeks "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..." Read more Shopify - Warning Don't Get Ripped Off Shopify "I made two separate purchases from Raphael Shop on the Shopify website in 07/2017. Never received any items and all attempts at communication with the vendor has gotten no response...." Read more Shopify - DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE Shopify "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more