I signed up for web.com.

After seeing their Three templates I realized they are not for my business ( sailboat gear). After about an hour on the phone they finally allowed me to cancel I now received an automated call from them every day at about 11:30am. Not much I can do about that as It's a recorded message and wants me to be on hold for another 1/2 hour or so. I tried to retrieve the message and talk to someone but was put on hold again!I can't warn consumers enough to stay away from these people.

I still get the calls everyday and really don't have the time to deal with their harassment.What a NIGHTMARE.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Webcom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom marketing calls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments