I cannot believe they have been allowed to take over Register.com and Network Solutions, two of the largest internet domain registration catalogs on the planet. They should not be trusted with this responsibility!

They are spammers, scammers, bait and switch internet advertising pay per click annoyances!

I have unsubscribed to their spam emails trying to get me to buy more of their useless products, and they refuse to honor my requests over and over. Now they have sent me threatening complaints generated by a person who wants to buy one of my domains, but wants to buy it at THEIR price, not the price I will sell. Really???

How dare you, WEB.COM, its none of your business. I will work to bring you down, you are a useless and I believe, fraudulent company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Webcom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Webcom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web Design and Development category for more informed decision or compare Webcom to other companies on our site.

Comments

can you contact me I am starting a class action against web.com I'd like you to be a part of it jkrum2145@gmail.com