They have cost me a lot of money - I wish I would've know before signing a contract with them. It's taken hours on the phone trying to correct their mistakes and when they fix one thing another went back with my product images and incorrect links to the store.

Yes they'll be very nice on the phone and say they'll fix it but ultimately are incompetent giving me another 24-48hr turn around on the new problem. I have not been able to promote my site as my built in audience has been waiting I had to push back my launch date several times it's been awful. Don't give them your money.

I am switching as soon as I can get my new site built the way I want it with everything functioning properly. Don't use them spare yourself the grief.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of webcom website development from Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1074 and wants Webcom to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments