I purchased a website from Web.com some time ago and it has done nothing but harm my business.I own and operate a small martial arts school in the Chicago land area.

I thought web based advertising would bring more kids into the program. But the initial site they uploaded mad it seem like I only teach old people Tai Chi. I love old people and Tai Chi but it decimated my kids market. When I complained they changed the site, and it's still hard to get around in but the damage had already been done.

They offered to stop billing me for a few months and then sell me the site outright but I told them I didn't want it.

So they never contacted me back to rebill, and now it really smacks of DECEPTIVE PRACTICE.I will also be contacting the better business bureau.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Webcom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom and webcom web development for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Dear Elgin, IL,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, but appreciate your feedback. We use this information to help us continually assess and improve our systems, processes and customer interactions. We'd like to make sure that your issue was successfully resolved and ask that you contact us via the following link, so that we can assist you: http://feedback.web.com/4dc8/

Sincerely,