On 8/2/11 I received a call from Larry, said they would promote my website free for 30 days, later that day my card was charged, I spoke to Demetric (supv)he said, card wasnt charged but I was looking at my bank account, then he said its just an authorization, they could credit it back in a few days. I told him cancel everything, charges were reversed, but now here it is Sept and my card was charged again, and all they can tell me is they will put in a request for a refund.

They havent done anything to promote my website, and have charged me $140 again!!! If you get a call from them hang up!!!!

Comments

Web.com is an awful scam. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD ANY OF THEM SAY- and then when you ask to speak to a supervisor theres only an email address.

its a crock of ***. They offered me a free trail and when i called to cancel it, they extended the free trial. After i agreed to this, I WAS MIRACULOUSLY charged. When i called to have my money returned they said theres nothing they can do and they will "make a note" ..

i call again and they tell me i can email claims.

I do so and their response is a mere "sorry but you had the service provided so you are being charged" ... i NEVER agreed to that and just because you have my credit card number on file does not mean you can abuse the priviledge and completely take advantage.

DO NOT TRUST THEM