After receiving horrible customer service and shoddy design, I called to cancel services and request a prorated refund.This was three days after I was billed.

They said they do not prorate refunds, so I requested a refund in full. They said the refund would be processed in 3-5 business days. The next day, they sent me an email contradicting their earlier statement, saying they would not honor the refund.

Any company who wants repeat business or positive word of mouth should know better. They are in it entirely for themselves at the expense of their customers.

They do as little as possible and try to push you through their sausage factory with little regard to the actually effect it has on your business.

My recommendation to anyone considering Web.com is to stay very far away.Go to Squarespace where you can save a lot of money and be treated with respect.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

GreenGeeks - Didn't Provide the 30-Day Full Refund GreenGeeks "First Issue: I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was..." Read more Shopify - DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE Shopify "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..." Read more Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more  Scammed, duped, ripped-off and pissed-off at Shopify.com Shopify "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more