Carrolls,Washington

I never selected and worked on a site with them. I pulled up the domain name and voila-there is the unworked on site still as an example, I didn't follow through with responding to their email that was sent to me as a reminder to go ahead with building a site.

Thought that would be the end of them. No, nowseveral months later I am still being charged 22.00 and some odd cents for hosting a site that doesn't exist online. How convenient to bill me for a service, not able to cancel with one of their call center employees and not be able to talk to their boss (cause apparently they boss themselves?>?)). No manager onsite where they work, they tell me.

Call monday morning, they say.

Then instead of transferring me to an alleged department for other hypothetical questions I had they hung up! I am dealing with my bank now, and trying to reverse charges for something I haven't been getting this entire time.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Refusal to cancel my account, Liars and theives.

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Dear Carrolls, Washington,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience! It sounds like there may have been some confusion over what products/services you ordered.

We do require that service cancellations be phoned in for security purposes, however, we want to make sure that you have, and are being charged for, only those products or services you want and need! To that end, we would like to ask you to use this link to contact us with your information (you may need to copy/paste it into your browser bar) and we will follow up to ensure your account is being handled properly: http://feedback.web.com/a7q1/

Sincerely,