Carrolls, Washington

I never selected and worked on a site with them.I pulled up the domain name and voila-there is the unworked on site still as an example, I didn't follow through with responding to their email that was sent to me as a reminder to go ahead with building a site.

Thought that would be the end of them. No, nowseveral months later I am still being charged 22.00 and some odd cents for hosting a site that doesn't exist online. How convenient to bill me for a service, not able to cancel with one of their call center employees and not be able to talk to their boss (cause apparently they boss themselves?>?)). No manager onsite where they work, they tell me.

Call monday morning, they say.

Then instead of transferring me to an alleged department for other hypothetical questions I had they hung up!I am dealing with my bank now, and trying to reverse charges for something I haven't been getting this entire time.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $115. The author is overall dissatisfied with Webcom. The most disappointing about webcom web hosting from Webcom was refusal to cancel my account and liars and theives Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Webcom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Webcom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Dear Carrolls, Washington,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience!It sounds like there may have been some confusion over what products/services you ordered.

We do require that service cancellations be phoned in for security purposes, however, we want to make sure that you have, and are being charged for, only those products or services you want and need!To that end, we would like to ask you to use this link to contact us with your information (you may need to copy/paste it into your browser bar) and we will follow up to ensure your account is being handled properly: http://feedback.web.com/a7q1/

Sincerely,