During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider.
I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit my bank without permission and informed them that i do not wish to continue, they responded that i must call to cancel i cannot do it in writing
Once again a month later [today] they debited my bank account without permission, they continued to close my complaint and again said i must phone to cancel, again i informed them that it will incur cost therefor in writing. even informed that i cannot do it via skype. i asked them if they will reimburse me or why do they not call me.
ALL IN VAIN - WHY DID THEY NOT INSIST ON A TELEPHONE CALL WHEN I SUBSCRIBE?
YOU CAN JOIN ELECTRONICALLY BUT YOU CANNOT CANCEL - THEY ARE TURNING A BLIND EYE AND CONTINUE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES WITH THE CALL TO CANCEL SCAM
I kept proof of all communique and their deliberate ignorance
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive business practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting. Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed. Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault..."
- "This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016. I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended..."
- "Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each... charged $33.34 instead. Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next..."
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."