Web.com advertised that they are a web hosting company. Nothing could be further from the truth.

They advertise that they offer a no risk 30 day money back guarantee but what they perform is nothing as far as hosting of a website. After building my website they NEVER were able to get it to the www. - world-wide web. When I asked their tech department about the problem they said that I had to submit a link of my domain name to google, yahoo & bing.

That I needed to let web.com build my website. That this process could take 30 to 60 days for it to take effect and more money. Just a move to get you past the 30 day guarantee in my opion. At this point I felt that this is a scam and that they just wanted my money.

Within the 30 day guarantee I asked for a refund since my website was never published and I have not recieved anything back. I contacted billing and they keep saying that they will refung my money and will send an email comfirmation but no email and no refund. Needless to say, I have built websites before with ease and success.

It is not that difficult. Web.com is nothing but a scam with no results.

Comments