I inquired online about building an online website. After contact by the WEB.COM sales team I told them that I was not interested because I couldn't afford their service.

The lady told me that she would cancel my account and a year later I finally got them to stop taking money from my account. I got the BBB involved but that really doesn't seem to matter. These folks are deceptive, period. DO NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

They will continue to bill you. After this fiasco I talked to several other people that have used other web site builders that were much cheaper so do your homework folks, and buyer beware with these crooks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Webcom to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom webcom website development for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

We appreciate your feedback and will forward your comments to our Executive Team. We strive to make building an online business simple and affordable by providing everything businesses need to create unique, successful Web presences, and helping them market their businesses, afterwards .

While recognizing that ocasional issues inevitably arise when serving millions of customers globally, we are proud of our 17-year track record of success, A+ rating with the BBB and the millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners who have been empowered by our ever-expanding range of products and services. We sincerely apologize for any issues that may have caused your past experience to fall beneath our standards, and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Best Regards,

Executive Support

to ExecutiveSupport #1065500

There is nothing unique about the website's you "build".