Kinnelon, New Jersey
Usability

They are part of Network Solutions.This gives them credibility.

They host my business web site. They contacted we to optimize my web site. They said I needed a new site. We set up the site.

After a brief free period, the charges came pouring in for months after that. They do no optimization.

I think I spent a couple of thousand dollars with them and never got one inquiry.This is a scam

Jgoldsamt wrote the review because of bad quality at Webcom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Webcom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Webcom and webcom web development for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Webcom?

Comments

ExecutiveSupport
Webcom Verified Representative

Network Solutions is actually owned by Web.com.Web.com has been in business since 1997 and acquired Network Solutions in 2011.

We provide a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. We are sorry to hear that our leads generation services did not meet your expectations! There are always multiple variables involved, and no two businesses are exactly the same.

We do currently serve over 3.2 million satisfied customers, while maintaining an A+ rating with the BBB, but recognize there is always room for improvement.We will forward your feedback to our executive team.

Sincerely,

Executive Support

to ExecutiveSupport #1065498

An A+ BBB rating means absolutely nothing.The number of complaints web.com has accrued over the past 3 years on the BBB site is the real measuring stick.

Not an arbitrary "rating" set by a company you pay every year.

Web.com is the Mcdonalds of web development.

It may be cheap but that doesnt mean its good for you.